FO: Business Casual II

Didn't you just love the socks I made my Aunt Carol a couple of years ago?  And don't you just love tweed?  Can you see where this is going?  Yes.  I made a pair of Business Casual socks using tweed yarn.



yarn details
Knit Picks Stroll Tweed in Thirst Heather
dye lot 146737
fingering weight
65% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 10% Donegal (the tweedy part)
Machine wash, tumble dry low
50 g / 231 yards per ball @ $4.31 each

project details
pattern: "Business Casual" by Tanis Lavallee, free pattern available here.
needles: size 2 bamboo dpns
gauge: 17 st 23 rows over 2'' in stockinette (note: pattern gauge is 14 st by 20 rows, so my gauge is a little tighter, but I like them this way)
yarn used: 1.24 balls (286.4 yards)
size knit: small
finished size: top of cuff to bottom of heel - 8''; back of heel to end of toe - 8.25''; foot circumference - 7''.
duration: August 24, 2014 - August 1, 2015

notes:

Labels: , , ,