FO: Jaywalker Part Deux

I loved the Jaywalkers that I made my mom so much that I decided I had to make a pair for myself. Of course, since they were for me I could go pretty wild with the color scheme and chose this awesome rainbow Felici yarn from knit picks. This is the same type of yarn I used on my mom's socks and I'm really happy with it! It's super soft with no breaks or knots so the stripes come out nice and even. Love this pattern too!


yarn details
Knit Picks Felici in Afternoon
Fingering Weight
75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
dye lot 61610
Machine wash/Tumble dry low
$4.49 per 50 g /218 yd ball

project details
pattern: "Jaywalker" by Grumperina, available as a free Ravelry download http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jaywalker# size: small (measures 9.5'' from cuff to heel and 8.75'' heel to toe)
needles: size 2 bamboo dpns
gauge: 32 st x 48 rows over 4'' in stockinetteyarn used: 1.62 skeins (about 353 yards)time span: May 6, 2011 - August 20, 2011
notes

Labels: , , ,