FO: Daphne


I bought this lovely hand dyed yarn on a visit to Portland, Maine a few years ago and I've been saving it for something special.  Then a few months ago I just decided that I didn't need to wait for any special occasion - using the yarn itself would be the special part.  I loved the Daphne socks I made for my friend Kira last year, so I decided to do another pair of those.



yarn details
String Theory Hand Dyed Yarn Caper Sock in Blue Hill
Dye Lot 385
Fingering Weight
80% Superwash Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
Machine wash/Tumble dry low
$32.00 per 113 g/400 yd skein (purchased in August 2016)

project details
pattern: "Daphne" by Cookie A, $6.50 on Ravelry
needles: size 2 (2.75 mm) wood dpns
gauge: nope
yarn used: 265 yards - 0.66 skeins (75 grams)
size knit: M
finished size: bottom of heel to top of cuff: 9.25''; back of heel to tip of toe: 8.25''
duration: June 30, 2018 - August 4, 2018

Labels: , , , , ,