FO: Lettuce Leaves

These are some socks that I designed myself.  I actually finished them last November, but I haven't posted to the blog yet because I had this grand plan to write up a pattern for them.  But I didn't. Anyway, I must face the truth that I am probably never going to get around to that, so I'll just go ahead and post now.

If you go to my project page on Ravelry, there is a picture of the chart I created and enough notes on the construction that you can probably figure it out if you want to recreate these - feel free to ask me questions if you get stuck.  I've also seen some other socks on Ravelry using a similar (or maybe the same?) stitch pattern so you could try to hunt those instructions down as well. You can also look at the notes I took on my Cheerie-O's socks, which are pretty much the same as these with a toe-up construction.

Without further ado, here is a photo and the details:


yarn details
Malabrigo Sock in Lettuce
Fingering Weight
100% Superwash Wool
Machine wash/Tumble dry low
$20.50 per 100 g / 440yd skein (purchased in April 2017)

project details
pattern: none
needles: size 1 (2.25mm) wood dpns
gauge: 9.6 st and 13 rows - one inch in stockinette
yarn used: 378 yards - 0.86 skeins
finished size: bottom of heel flap to top of cuff: 7"; back of heel flap to tip of toe: 9.75"; leg circumference (unstretched): ~6.25".
duration: July 30, 2017 - November 6, 2017

Labels: , , , , ,