My Swift Cover & Crushing Those Little Moments of Frustration

I was using my umbrella swift today and it occurred to me that I have never shared a picture of my adorable swift cover from Slipped Stitch Studios.



Before I got this cover, it was always such a pain to store my swift, because those little arms would catch on everything when I tried to take it out or put it back in the closet.  Those little frustrating moments are something I learned to deal with and I didn't realize how much they bothered me until I got this swift cover and suddenly all that pain was gone and I could move it around the closet with ease.  I don't remember how much I paid for the cover - I recall thinking that it was a bit of a splurge - but it has been worth every dollar for sure!

Anyway, the lesson here is: all those little moments of frustration add up.  When you are given an opportunity to make something easier on yourself - take it!  Something as simple as putting your swift in a bag can make a real difference in your quality of life.

Labels: , ,