FO: Gabby's Winter Coat

This Christmas my brother gave me the most wonderful present in the whole world: an American Girl doll!  I have wanted one ever since I was a little girl, and, recently, I have been thinking a lot about getting one because I want to design little sweaters and things for AG dolls. (That just sounds super fun to me and it is a great way to stashbust.)

I named my doll Athena, and my niece's doll is Gabby - we had so much fun playing with them together!

Of course, as soon as I got home, I went straight to work knitting!  Athena is modeling the coat in this picture but it actually belongs to Gabby.


yarn details (from the stash)
Lion Brand Heartland & Laines du Pingouin Alaska

project details
pattern: "Duck Dynasty A LaRusse" by Vita, available to download on Ravelry for $3.99.
needles: size 9 (5.5 mm)
duration: December 30, 2017 - January 1, 2018

Labels: , , ,