FO: Nebula Socks

I had so much fun knitting the traveling twisted stitches in my Drachenschwingen socks that I decided to pick another really fun and complicated-ish pattern.  (Though, I did take a little break in between!)

I've been on a big Cookie A kick lately, so I decided to go with her awesome Nebula pattern.  The charts were fairly easy to memorize, but you do need to pay close attention to the pattern.  Can't completely zone out while you knit these.  Still, a very fun knit indeed!



yarn details
Knit Picks Stroll in Duchess Heather
Fingering Weight
Dye Lot 174017
75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon/Polymide
Machine wash/Tumble dry low
$4.69 per 50 g /231 yd skein (purchased in Nov. 2016)

project details
pattern: "Nebula" by Cookie A, available for $6.50 on Ravelry here.
needles: size 1 (2.25mm) nickel-plated circ (magic loop)
gauge: 19.5 st and 25 rows = 2'' in stockinette
yarn used: 374 yards - 1.62 skeins
size knit: medium
finished size: bottom of heel flap to top of cuff: 9"; heel flap: 2.25''; back of heel flap to tip of toe: 9"; toe: 1.5"; leg circumference: ~6.25".
duration: February 4, 2017 - June 14, 2017

notes

Labels: , , , ,