FO: Blue Skies Head Hugger

Sadly, I lost my  beloved Head Hugger.  It was probably the most-used item I have ever knit and I was so sad to realize I lost it.  Luckily, it was fairly easy to replace... just knit a new one!

I switched up the colors a bit from last time:



yarn details
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky in Aqua Inlet and Cranberry Swirl
85% wool, 15% mohair
bulky weight
handwash cold and dry flat
113 grams/125 yds @ $8.40 each (purchased 1/2017 online from WEBS)

notions
embroidery floss to sew on flowers

project details
pattern: "Head Huggers" by M.K. Carroll, from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation, pg 59.
size: earwarmer, blocked out slightly longer to tie at back instead of chin
needles: size 8 DPNs and size 5 dpns (for leaves)
yarn used: 70 yards blue (0.56 skeins), 15 yards red (0.12 skeins)
duration: January 21 - 29, 2017

notes

Labels: ,