FO: Steve the Stitchosaurus

I was super excited when FreshStitches released the pattern for Spikey the Stegosaurus and I bought it right away, but then it took me forever to actually make this cutie.  I can't make any more amigurumi friends for myself because I have too many, so I was waiting for an occasion to make this guy for someone else - and then a friend got preggo!  Yay!

She named him Steve the Stitchosaurus, how cute is that?  Meet Steve:




yarn details
Red Heart Soft in Turquoise, Tangerine, and White
worsted weight
100% acrylic
256 yards/141 grams per ball
about $3.50 per ball, depending on where you buy it

findings
black felt for eyes
polyfill stuffing

project details
pattern: Spikey the Stegosaurus by Stacey Trock, available on Ravlery for $5
hook: I (5.5mm) - wood
yarn used: not sure, probably less than half of the blue and only a little of the orange
finished size: yeah, I forgot to measure that...
duration: March 15 - June 14, 2016

notes

Labels: , , , , , ,