Yarn for Sale!!

Like many knitters, I have a bit of a stash problem.  According to Ravelry, I have 192 different yarns in my stash...  that's not the number of balls, just the number of varieties!  Yikes!  That's a whole lot of yarn!!  As much as it pains me, I realize that occasionally I must part with this yarn, because it really is a ridiculously huge stash.  I keep my "Will Trade or Sell" tab on my Ravelry stash pretty up to date with yarns I am looking to find a new home for.  I love trading/selling yarn via Ravelry - so far I have found good homes for 24 yarns.  So, I thought I'd throw in a little plug here: if you need yarn, check out my stash on Ravelry!  Everything on the trade/sell tab must go.  If you see something you love in the regular stash, I may be persuaded to part with it, so feel free to contact me about it (unless you want the Felici.... I'm never parting with that!!)




I would especially like to draw your attention to this white acrylic yarn.  I managed to acquire 46 skeins of this stuff a few years ago and I will never ever use it all!!  So I'm willing to share some.  It is great for amigurumi, or if you want to go crazy and make an afghan or something with it - I could get behind that!  I would say it is the equivalent in softness to Red Heart Super Saver, if you are familiar with that yarn - not the softest in the world, but not too bad.  You can have it at the bargain price of $0 per skein.... just pay me whatever it costs to ship it to you.

Do you ever have yarn you need part with?  How do you find it a new home?

Labels: ,