Sneak Peek!

I was getting bored with my etsy shop's branding, so I decided to shake things up a little!  I got the amazing Maria of StyleGraphicDesign on etsy to make me a cute new logo and I'm giving you a sneak peak today!!

Here is my old business card...  It's still a fine logo, but lately I feel like it is just too pastel and soft looking and I want to be a little more sassy.


So...  here is my new card!!  I'm loving the new colors and slightly bolder fonts.  The butterflies are fun too - that was totally Maria's idea, but I think it really works.


I ordered matching stickers to seal up my packages before mailing, so as soon as those get here and I have all my new branding elements in place, I will update the shop and everything digital with the new look.  So very excited about this!!

Labels: