I made excellent progress on the Sugar Maple Shawl this weekend. I finished the base of the shawl and picked up all the stitches to make the ruffle. It required a ton of stitch markers to set everything up for the ruffle and I grabbed all that I could find and ended up having exactly enough! Hooray! (I have zillions of little stitch markers, but it was hard finding ones that would work on size 11 needles!)
I would show you a progress picture of the shawl, but it is too big to fit nicely in the camera frame. (I tried!)
I was panicking a little earlier this week that the shawl wasn't going to get finished in time, but now I am confident that it will. I'm estimating that I'm at least 70% through with it. This is good because there is one other project that I would really love to finish my Christmas, but it still may not happen.... but maybe I can try!