NaBloPoMo Wrap-Up

Well, I did it.  I posted every day for a month.  Let me tell you, it was really hard!!  I have a new-found respect for bloggers who update their blogs daily!  Some posts were total fluff, but I think I got a few in there that were posts I have been meaning to write for some time.  All in all, it was a fun experience, but I don't think I'll ever do it again!!  haha.

I still have a couple of FO posts that I meant to post this month, but didn't get around to it.  Yes, that is how lazy I am - I was forced to write daily, but still couldn't manage to post my FOs!!  Those posts take a lot of effort because I have to look up/remember all the details of the project, plus take pictures.

In addition to posting every day, I also set some other goals for myself in November, most of which I did not complete.  I wanted to do something with my Hexacomb Cardigan and I never touched it.  I didn't make it to a knitting group, sadly.  But I did almost finish the Sugar Maple Shawl!  I am in the middle of casting off as we speak.

Well, this was fun.  See you next month!!

Labels: , ,