New Wine Charms in the Shop! Great Christmas Gift for Knitters!

I felt crafty yesterday so I made up some knitting wine charms to list in my etsy shop!  I love these wine charms so much!  I don't make them very often, so it's a treat for my customers when they go up in the shop and they usually sell fast.  Look how cute:



I use memory wire to make these, which is slightly more expensive than earring hoop wires, which is what a lot of people use.  However, I love the memory wire because you don't have to fiddle with claps at the back, it just pops right on and off the wine glass.

I also made two other sets.  Here is a set of wine markers for quilters:


Look how cute this tiny sewing machine charm is!!



And I made this set of tool wine charms for DIYers or carpenters or anyone else who would love to adorn their wine glasses with tools.


I'm out of the charms to make the tool markers and the quilting markers, so once they're gone, they're gone until I restock.  I only made one set of the knitting wine markers, but I have the supplies to make more, so if they sell out, feel free to shoot me an email and I can make more for you.  I can make crochet wine charms as well.

Labels: , ,