Hello Again!

I just got back from a long vacation in which I got very little knitting done, unfortunately.  The only knitting I did was on the plane and I finished up one of my crazy mardi-gras-esque jaywalker socks and I am almost finished with the leg of the next one.  More than one person commented, "wow, that's colorful yarn!"  Why, yes, it is.


I also did some shuttle tatting in the airport and that attracted lots of stares.  One woman said to me, "I have to ask: what the hell are you doing??"  Another woman sitting next to me on the plane commented, "I bet you are really good at untangling fishing line, aren't you?"  Ummm.... probably?  Crafting in public is the best!!

When I got home I found my freshstitches kit club package waiting for me and I'm pretty excited about what was inside!  I'm almost finished with that project, but I have to keep it a secret until everyone else gets their kit.  If you are dying to know, you can read the spoiler thread here, I'm post #37.

Labels: , , , ,