The Secret Springtime Spectacular Swap: What I Got!

Hooray!  Last night I got my package in the mail for the freshstitches Ravelry group's Secret Springtime Spectacular Swap!  I love everything in it - Briggie totally nailed it!

So, here's my haul:


Why yes, that is my very own copy of Crocheted Softies!!  Can you believe it?  I have been coveting this book for a long time but just never got around to purchasing it.  I can't wait to crochet Stretch the Giraffe and Zork the Alien.  You may have also noticed that giant bag of delicious gummy worms in the back.  Yum!

Of course, the "main event" was the adorable stuffie that Briggie made me - one of my favorite freshstitches designs - Cliff the Brontosaurus - all striped out in my favorite colors.  (Plus she gave me the leftover yarn!  It is super soft!!)

And, in case you were wondering what that thing is that looks like a keyring... it's actually a set of awesome Colorado-themed stitch markers!  Groovy.



Labels: , , , ,