Crochet Coffee Cup Cosies Galore!

I was using Pinterest's new "explore interests" feature and it suggested that I might like to see some pictures of coffee cosies.  Oh, boy, did I!?!  I have been creating some cute coffee cosies out of felt lately, but I couldn't get enough of all the darling crocheted cosies that came up in the Pinterest search.  Here are a few of my faves:
(1) Cupcake Cosies by TwinkieChan, pattern available on etsy  (2) TMNT Cozy, for sale by Chucks for Chancho on Etsy (3) Unknown... the link was blocked by Pinterest, how rude! (4) Sock Monkey Cozy, for sale on etsy by thecozyproject (5) Strawberry Cozy, for sale on etsy by thecozyproject (6) Kitty Cozy, for sale by CuddlefishCrafts on etsy (7) Star Trek Badge Coffee Cozy, pattern for sale on Ravelry (8) BFF Cosies for sale by thecozyproject on etsy....  are we sensing a theme with this shop?? hint: it's cuz their creations are all so cute!

** I apologize for my inconsistent spellings of the words cosies and cozy... and cozies and cosy....  Everyone seems to spell these words in their own way, so I just picked a method and stuck to it!

Labels: , ,