Secret Springtime Spectacular Swap!

In case you haven't noticed.... I'm a huge fan of amigurumi designer Stacey Trock.  It turns out that she has loads of other fans, including a super active Ravelry group that I love to lurk in and occasionally join in on the fun.  Right now the group is doing a swap and I'm so excited to be part of it!  It is a classified swap, which means that everyone is secretly assigned a person to give to and then someone else is assigned to give to you (it's not the same person to whom you are giving).  It's been super fun to secretly stalk my giftee!  She seems really cool and I know exactly what I'm going to make her.  It's a ____ that is going to be wearing a ______ because she is a _______ and the _____ will have a pet ______!  (Isn't the suspense killing you???)  I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to pull off the second blank.  It is going to involve something that is a little outside of my skill set, but I'm going to figure out a way to make it work!  In fact, I have an idea swimming around in my head that I could use _____ instead of _____ , which might make it easier.  Worst case scenario - I will turn it into a ______ instead of a ______.  I wish I lived closer to _____ or _____ who are masters at ______ and could totally help me out.  (Tee hee!  More secrets!)



I wonder if the person who is giving to me is reading this right now???  If so, I hope you are having fun stalking me!!  I'm ALL OVER the internet, so you have your work cut out for you.

Labels: , ,