Recent Acquisitions

I added some yarn to my stash this weekend.  I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be adding to the stash.... but, I have decided it's okay to buy yarn if I know exactly what I'm going to do with it, and I do.  So it's okay.  Trust me.

First, this Cascade 220 Superwash is just gorgeous.  It was on clearance at WEBS and I love the color!  It's called Montmartre.  I'm going to use it to make the Artemisia sweater on Craftsy.  However, I don't think I'm going to get started on it right away because I don't want to knit a sweater that fits me now, and not have it fit me if I gain/lose weight by the time sweater season rolls around again.


Next, I bought some yarn from Knit Picks slated for amigurumis...  Ro, specifically.  I got some Brava Bulky in Peapod and their new crochet cotton Curio in Bluebell and White.


I also ordered some Cascade 220 sport from Craftsy during their flash yarn sale.  That hasn't arrived yet, but it is also intended for amigurumi.  Some for Ro monsters and some for tiny Nel the Owls.  Should be super cute!  I love tiny things!!

p.s.  don't you love my pictures?  I'm working on beefing up my photography for you!  lol.  :)

Labels: ,