FO: Vancouver Fog II

When I was thinking about knitting myself the Vancouver Fog fingerless mitts, I posted the photo on facebook and asked my friends if I should knit them.  The response was overwhelming that I should make them with lots of "make me some too!" comments.  After I knit my first pair, I decided they were so easy and fun to knit that I should make some more pairs for my friends.  I made this pair in a lovely burgundy colored superwash wool that is super soft (unlike my first pair, which are just slightly itchy).  The only problem is... I can't decide which friend to send them to!  So, for now, they are just chillin' here with me.  Perhaps I'll just keep them for myself afterall!?!


yarn details
Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Merlot Heather
dye lot 32067
100% Superwash Merino Wool
worsted weight
machine wash gentle/ tumble dry low
110 yards / 50 grams @ $4.69 per ball

project details
pattern: Vancouver Fog, by Jen Balfour, free pattern available here.
needles: size 8 nickle-plated circs (knit using magic loop)
gauge: 10 st and 11 rows over 2'' in stockinette st
yarn used: 1.52 balls, apprx 167 yards
finished size: 14 inches long, circumference about 6''
duration: November 1 - December 6, 2013

notes:

Labels: ,