Gettin' Knitty With It

Yay!  The new issue of Knitty is out!  I love browsing the patterns in Knitty, but I rarely read the articles.... shame on me because they are actually very good!  Anyhow, I just wanted to take a moment to share my favorite pattern from this issue: The Lempster Pullover.


PRETTY, HUH???  Of course, I can't imagine that I would ever knit it because I'm far too lazy for all those cables.  Also, I don't really knit sweaters anymore. (Mostly because I am depressed about the size I am now required to knit them in).

I also like these socks by Rebecca-Anne Do Rozario:


I'm in love with the sweet picot detail on the cuff!  The only problem for me is that these are pretty lacey, as in, they have largish holes, which I don't really like because I don't think they are as warm.  Still, they might be nice for a spring sock.  I'm thinking about casting on....

Finally, there are egg cosies that look like cats.  Nuff said.


Labels: