FO: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Amigurumi

I am proud of this little Buffy doll because I didn't have a pattern - I just used my mad amigurumi skills to freestyle this baby!  Yay!  My inspiration was this Buffy doll crocheted by Skeeboo on Etsy.  I fell in love with the doll and contacted Skeeboo to see if she would sell the pattern, but, alas, I never heard back from her, so I was on my own.

"You have a sacred birthright, Buffy. You were chosen to destroy vampires, not to... wave pompoms at people." - Giles

yarn details
Knit Picks Brava in Canary, Wine, Cream, and Black
Worsted Weight
100% Acrylic
$2.99 per 100 g / 218 yd ball
(body)

Green Oak Acrylic in White
Worsted Weight
100% Acrylic
85 g / 115 yards
(shoes)

Knit Picks Main Line in Butter Pecan
Aran Weight
75% Cotton 25% Merino Wool
$3.29 per 50 g / 82 yd ball
(hair)

findings
polyfill
9mm safety eyes

project details
pattern: freestyled it....
finished size:  aprx 7'' tall
hook:  4.25mm G hook
yarn used: no clue... didn't measure
duration: June - September, 2013

notes

Labels: , ,