Maybe Monday: Pillow Talk....

I was browsing the great pattern selection on Craftsy again this morning and I found a plethora of great pillows that I would love to knit!

Here are just a few of my faves...

First, I like this one because it looks like a fast and easy project, knit up in super bulky yarn, and it is gorgeous!

{Braided Cable Pillow Cover}

Next up is some more cabling fun... not as easy looking, but still gorgeous...

{Tree of Life Pillow Cover}

And now, moving away from cables and on to color work... I love this gorgeous fair isle pillow... but a little freaked out by the idea that it involves steeking:

{Fair Isle Pillow}

And now for my favorite... but, honestly, the one I am least likely to knit.... SHEEP!!

{Sheep in the Countryside}

Aren't they all so much fun???  Which one do you think I should knit??

Labels: ,