It's Knitting Time!

Today is my last day of work for awhile and I'm super excited about having a bunch of free time to knit now that I'm a woman of leisure!  YAY!  Obviously, I'm going to work on what's on my needles right now, but, I also have big plans to FINALLY finish Tess and the Hexacomb Cardigan.  (Or, at the very least, just Tess). I may also knit a cat.

On the non-knitting front, I have plans to make my very first quilt.  Well, sort of.  I'm going to make a T-shirt quilt out of a bunch of my old shirts from college that I rescued from my mom's storage bin last month.

In other news, I somehow fractured my foot and it's very ouchy.  I have to wear a special shoe that is SUPER sexy for the next month.  Luckily, I will be mostly home-bound, knitting and quilting, and no one will ever know (except for you).

p.s.  I know, I owe you a couple of FO posts.  It will happen!!

Labels: ,