Knitted Cats

I'm sort of in a bummer mood today.  I wish I was home knitting up a cuddly friend to cheer me up.  And you know what would really cheer me up?  A knitted cat.  Did you know that I have an entire Pinterest board devoted to fiber-crafted cats?  True story.  It is called Fiberous Felines.  Here are some of my favorites from the board that I could really use a hug from right now....

(A lot of these don't have much of a source, so I'm just linking to the pin.   Perhaps you can research it from there.)

Here is a darling knitted kitty in a knitted sweater!

I love the shape of this cat!  (And if you like cat butts... then, well... there's this...)

Here are some adorable stacked cats:

These knitted cats are enjoying the view out the window:

And this little guy is just totally bad ass:

Finally, here is a very elaborate collection of knitted cats with clothes and accessories:

OK, there are still like ten more that I want to share with you, but I'll leave it at this... FOR NOW.

Feeling a little cheerier already!

Labels: