Maybe Monday: Smile for Elmo!

I discovered this week's Maybe on Pinterest a while back.  I want to make this for my friend Christina, a professional photographer who loves to shoot children... lol.


How cute is that?  It's just a super simple little crochet project.  I thought I was going to have to wing it based on looking at the picture (as you often have to do with Pinterest discoveries), but the creator, Alli, was kind enough to leave some notes on how she made it on her blog.

Why I Want to Make It:  Like I said, it would be a sweet gift for a friend, and it wouldn't be a whole lot of work.

Why I Might Not Make It:  I don't have any of the right colors of felt in my stash at the moment, so it's just a matter of me remembering to pick it up the next time I shop at a craft store, which really isn't that often...

Labels: