Maybe Monday: Girly Top

It's Monday, and I'm feeling pretty exhausted.  That's why for today's Maybe Monday feature, I'm dreaming of knitting up something very simple, but very lovely....  the Girly Top by Ram Wools Yarn Co-Op.



What I love about it: I love that this is knit all in one piece and is super simple.  Looks like a nice and relaxing knit.  It also has the potential to be a stash buster, which is doubly-nice.

Why I may not knit it:  That's a whole lotta stockinette stitch....  could get boring.*

*but... if you look at the pattern download, there are instructions for a decidedly not-boring fair isle version of this top.  It's really amazing!  Of course, then the top becomes the opposite of relaxing to knit...  which raises a whole new set of concerns for me....  Maybe I could meet somewhere in the middle with this cool striped variation of the top that I found on Ravelry.  And speaking of variations of this top, this one with a beaded neckline is gorgeous!

Labels: , ,