Maybe Monday: Bliss

Welcome to Maybe Monday... my weekly feature where I show off a pattern I am thinking about knitting.  This week's "maybe" is not really a maybe, it's a "definitely."  Check it out:


This top is called Bliss and it is in Kristen TenDyke's book Finish-Free Knits.

What I love about it: Not only is this top classy as hell, it comes from a book called FINISH-FREE!!  I love that concept!!  I suspect that no knitter truly likes finishing, but I really really really dislike it...  So imagine my excitement to discover a whole book of seamless, finish-free knits.  Whoo hoo!!  I also think that I already have some yarn in my stash that will work for this project.  (It is currently tied up in a to-be-frogged UFO).

The only reason I might not knit this: like I said a couple of weeks ago, I have a bad track record with knitting sweaters, so I'm always hesitant to commit to one.  But... this thing doesn't even have sleeves, so it probably isn't a huge commitment.  Plus.... finish-free!!

What's on your maybe list this week?

Labels: , ,