FO: Wine Tote

I love my wine... and sometimes I am forced by social convention to share a bottle or two when I visit other people's houses...  but I had no cute way to transport the wine that I share, which was something that had to be remedied!  Enter: the crocheted wine tote.  I discovered this pattern on Pinterest and it was one of those things I instantly knew that I had to do!  (Unlike the other 6,256 things I have pinned that I will probably never do....)  It was a semi-frustrating project for me, but, in the end, I'm happy with how it turned out and I can't wait until the next time I need to tote some wine over to a friend's house!


yarn details
Berroco Comfort in Raspberry Sorbet
dye lot V1584
worsted weight
50% Acrylic, 50% Nylon
100 grams / 210 yds

Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Seaspray
dye lot 39451A
aran weight

50 % Cotton 50% Acrylic
100 grams/207 yds


project details
pattern: "Wine Tote" by Katie Cornell of Off the Hook Crochet, $3 on Etsy; and I followed the crocheted flower instructions on this blog.
hook: size h

yarn used: 0.69 skeins (145 yards) of Comfort; didn't measure the amount of Cotton-Ease
finished size: wine bottle size
duration: October 28, 2012 - January 26, 2013


notes

Labels: , ,