Decisions, Decisions!

Help!  I think I'm ready to start a new project, but I can't decide which one!  I've got four options:

OPTION 1: Tropical Clutch

I already have all the supplies for this one, and it would be a nice small project.  Plus, I've never knit with beads before, so I'd learn something new.

OPTION 2: Bliss Top

I just bought this book and I'm super excited to knit this top!  I have yarn in my stash that should work for it, however I would have to liberate some of it from a long-abandoned WIP.  That's not a problem though.  However, maybe it's not a good idea to start such a big project when I already have a large project looming (the smokinskip scarf).  Maybe it would be best to stick to something small.

OPTION 3: Leaf Beret

I've been wanting to knit this for ages and I recently just bought the yarn for it.... so I'm sort of itching to get started!  It's a small project, and would probably be a nice hat for early Spring, which is just right around the corner!

OPTION 4: The Girly Top

This was my Maybe Monday feature this week.  I believe I have some yarn in my stash that would work, but I'd have to double check.  The only reason I'm tempted to start this project now is because I also want to learn how to knit continental style and this would probably be a good learning project for that.

Oh, I don't know what to do!!  I probably shouldn't start any of them and focus on what is already on my needles instead...  but where is the fun in that??