FO: Ro, the Tiny Monster

Check out Ro, my newest friend!  I've been on a kick knitting up the little critters lately, right?  I can't explain why.  Sometimes I just get in the mood to create little friends and I can't stop myself once I get started.  Anyway, if you recall, one of my new year's resolutions was to improve my crochet skills, so I figured, why wait?  And I got started right away on New Year's Day.  I think I did a good job with this little guy.  I took my time to count stitches and rows and I watched instructional videos, etc.  Even though this was a pretty easy little project, I still wanted to make sure I did everything by the book.  And I did.  So, not only is this little monster a cutie, he is also technically perfect.  lol.


yarn details
Berroco Comfort in Raspberry Sorbet
Worsted Weight
50% super fine nylon, 50% super fine acrylic
dye lot V1584
$7.00 per 100 g / 210 yd ball

Green Oak Acrylic in White
Worsted Weight
100% acrylic
100 g / 200 yd ball

findings
12 mm safety eyes
polyfill stuffing

project details
pattern: "Ro the Tiny Monster" by Stacey Trock of Fresh Stitches, $4 available on Ravelry or here.
hook: size H
gauge: no.
yarn used: I didn't measure, but the pattern says 40-50 yards
finished size: about 3'' tall
duration: crocheted in a few hours on January 1, 2013

notes

Labels: , , , ,