Checking in...

It seems like it's been a while since I have blogged about actual knitting and not just silly other stuff, so here is a quick update on what's going on with my needles (& hook!):

1.  I've been primarily working on the crocheted wine tote that I started two weeks ago.  I'm almost finished with the body of that... I tend to work on it for about half an hour and then get frustrated and put the fiber arts away for the rest of the day, so maybe that's not a good thing.  But it will be finished soon and then I will have a spiffy new wine tote for BYOB parties!

2.  I have been ignoring my brother's scarf because I'm frustrated with the intarsia.  I keep screwing up and it's no fun.  :(

3.  Baby blanket is still where it was last time I checked in.  I'm excited because I'm on the second half now so every row is a decrease - it's like knitting downhill!  I'm not in a huge hurry to finish that up because I have until January and I'm sure I'll have lots of time to work on it during Christmas since I'll be taking a few days off work. (Yay!)

4.  This weekend I am knitting up a special secret project!!

5.  I'm thinking about starting a new pair of socks and trying to pick a pattern.  I may just end up knitting a new pair of jaywalkers.

6.  FO post for the fan shawl is coming your way soon!!

In other news, my kitty is sick.  :(  I took her in for a bunch of diagnostic tests this week to try to find out what is wrong with her, and waiting for the results is killing me!  ... please think good thoughts for us!

Labels: , , , , ,