It's Pillow Mania!

I was browsing through my Ravelry queue this morning and I was reminded of how many super cute pillows I've been dreaming about knitting for a few years now.  Pillows are a great option to knit when you are looking for a small project but you are tired of knitting hats and scarves.  I've got a few too many things on the needles right now, but I think as soon as I finish something up, I'm going to start on one of these pillows.  A few of them even have the potential for some stash busting, which would be oh-so-awesome.

I'm torn about which one to knit.  I think the Plushy Pillows and the Fair Isle Pillows are my favorites, but they also have the least stash-busting potential.  On the other hand, the Bespoke Pillow has the most stashbusting potential.  I'll have to mull it over some more.  Of course, none of these can ever top my pillow tribute to Star Wars...lol.



What's your fave?

Labels: ,