Weekend Update

I had a chance to do some knitting over the long weekend.  Because I'm still not sure about the baby blanket, I worked exclusively on my mom's stole.  After four hours of knitting I swear I only did like 5 rows. It's so frustrating how slowly this project is moving!!  I haven't even finished up the first pattern repeat... I think I'm on row 11 out of 28 or something pathetic like that.  Luckily, the knitting itself is fairly easy going.  Just slow.  I'm afraid this project is going to take me much longer to complete than I originally anticipated.

In other news, my mom is coming to visit this week (yay!) and she expects me to present her with the fan shawl that I knit her.  Unfortunately, I haven't blocked it yet.  I was going to do it this weekend but I totally spaced it out.  Oops!  Perhaps while she is here I will teach her to block and she can do it herself?  lol!

Labels: , ,