Miss Me?

Oops!  It's been a while since I last posted!  It's been too hot to knit the past month or so, but that's not a very good excuse for not blogging.  Uhh.... too hot to type?  Yes, that's it.

To sum up what little has been happening:

1.  I frogged Beatrice and cast on for the Dancing Cranes Stole instead.  It just looked like a slightly easier project.  I was worried the stole wouldn't be as wide as I wanted, so I added an extra 33 stitches to the width.  The rows on this thing are monsters, meaning: I haven't done too much with it.

2.  I started a baby blanket for my newest almost-niece/nephew.  I'm about 30-40% through it now and honestly not sure I like it.  I don't know if it's the pattern, or the color, or what, but something about it just isn't sitting right with me.  So now I'm at that point where I have to decide whether to just go through with it or to frog and start something else.  I'm leaning towards frogging, but that kind of bums me out.  Pic?  Yes, I'll get to that.

3.  Fan shawl is still waiting to be blocked.

That's all for now!!  I promise to come back soon!

Labels: , , ,