FO: Eric's Socks

After almost a year of multiple failed attempts, I finally finished Eric's socks!  Hooray!!  Overall, I'm happy with how they turned out.  I'm still not a huge fan of the yarn color, but it's what Eric picked out, and he's happy with it.  Previously, I had only knitted the Jaywalker pattern with self-striping yarn, but now I'm happy to see that it looks good in variegated yarn as well.  I'm telling ya - it's a miracle pattern!  Super easy to knit up and looks great no matter what!
Now here is a picture of Eric's manly socks:

yarn details
Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Lily Pad 
Fingering Weight 
75% Merino Wool, 3
0% Nylon
dye lot 91881 
Machine Washable/Tumble Dry Low
$5.99 per 50 g /231 yd ball 


project details 
pattern: "Jaywalker" by Grumperina, available as a free Ravelry download http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jaywalker#
size: small
needles: size 2 nickle-plated dpns 
yarn used: 1.52 balls (about 351 yards)
time span: August 2011 - June 2012

notes 

Labels: , , ,