FO: Mini Mitten Ornaments!

I made this darling mitten ornament one rainy day this November. My mom gives ornaments to her grandchildren every year and I was originally going to make her some little sweater ornaments for each of the kids but that turned out to be a really bad idea... so I was going to knit up a bunch of other little ornaments like these mini mittens, only to find out that she purchased ornaments this year (somehow she must have sensed I would not follow through on my knitted ornament promise - which is fair, frankly, ha ha).

Here's a pic:


and to give you an idea of what the size of these are, here I am modeling them:

I used Knit Picks Palette yarn in Cyan and Custard and size 1 bamboo dpn needles. The pattern is a free Ravelry download, available at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mini-mitten-ornaments. They only took a few hours to complete and were a very fun knit.

Labels: , ,