new sock yarn = new socks!

Knit Picks sent me a horrible email announcing that a ton of discontinued colors of sock yarn were on sale and blatantly reminded me that sock yarn does not count as stash. Vixens! So, of course I stocked up! Yay!

I loved the Jaywalkers that I gave my mom so much that I bought two more colors of the felici self-striping yarn to make some for myself. I love the pattern because it knits up so quickly. I started knitting on Friday and I already have probably 1/4 of a sock finished. (On the other hand, I am totally neglecting my classy socks #2 because the pattern knits up very slowly!)

Now I'd better stop blogging and go get ready for a mother's day brunch I am attending this morning, hosted by my sister not-in-law who is possibly the world's best cook. Happy day!

Labels: , , , ,