Magic Socks

I started a new pair of socks this weekend and I'm trying out the magic loop technique. I've finished the leg of the sock already and am about to start the heel. So far the magic loop is pretty cool - the only thing that bugs me is that my right hand sometimes gets caught up in the loop when I go to throw my yarn. If I were a continental knitter I think I would totally love the magic loop. (One more reason to learn how to pick!)

I'm using a worsted weight yarn and size four needles so this project is going really fast. I recently started a temp job and I have some downtime each day while the computer processes the files I work on so I've had some time to do a little knitting every day. It's nice. Of course, right now I'm using my downtime to blog. :)

I'll post pics of the new socks soon!

Labels: ,