FO: Delphine

I'm writing an FO post for Delphine... finally!! In short, I love this top. I had a lot of frustration while I was knitting it, but it was totally worth it in the end. The top is a little tight so when I make another one I will definitely go a size up. The Knit Picks Comfy yarn was a pleasure to work with. I might also try it out with a lighter weight yarn and see how that goes - the lace is so beautiful I think it will create a lovely texture.


yarn details
Knit Picks Comfy Sport in Silver Sage
dye lot 5151
75 % Pima Cotton 25% Acrylic
sport weight
machine wash
50 grams/136 yds @ $2.79
purchased 4/09


pattern details
pattern: "Delphine" by Kristeen Griffin-Grimes from French Girl Knits, reprinted in Spring '09 Interweave Knits
needles: size 3, 4, and 5 circular
size: small - 27.5'' bust
yarn used: 3 skeins
started: May 1, 2009
finished: August 8, 2009
total cost: $8.37

notes...

Labels: ,