Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whoah!

Holy crap it's been a long time since my last post!! Honestly, I haven't been knitting a whole lot lately. I don't know why, I've just been in sort of a funk.

Anyway, I finally finished up my Rusted Root yesterday. I've been almost done with it for a long time, but I was pissed off at binding off my ribbing because it was too tight so I gave it the silent treatment for a while. I ended up leaving the tight BO on the bottom edge, but I modified the ribbing on the sleeves and neckline to a 1X1 rib and did a tubular BO to keep it stretchy. (My first tubular BO! Yay!) It's on the blocking board now, we'll see how it turns out. This has certainly not been my favorite project. I think all the negative feelings it has given me has been part of why I haven't been knitting a lot. Too much stress!

Here's a pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment