Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fini!

I finished up Rusted Root! I've got to say - not my favorite project!! I think it's a little too tight and I'm not sure about the purl row on top of these weird puff sleeves. Also, the tight BO on the bottom is driving me crazy! I might rip it out and try again, but I already tried to do it loose the first time - I don't know how to make it any looser.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is adorable...and nice watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good on you. I had a similar problem with my Rusted Root. You could try increasing stitches near the bottom before the ribbing to decrease tightness. Also, try binding off with a much larger needle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binding off with a larger needle never seems to do anything for me. Maybe I'll try increasing the stitches and see what happens...

    ReplyDelete