Can they be sassy?

So, last March I was working on my second pair of socks using self striping yarn, and I finished the first sock and was very disappointed. It just made my foot look fat. Since then, the sock has been sitting in my UFO bin and I've been trying to decide whether I should knit the second sock or frog and try a different sock pattern.

I just made an executive decision: I'm going to knit sock #2.

I've decided that maybe I'm being a little paranoid about my overweight foot... also, the truth is that I'm not totally in love with this yarn, so if I'm going to start over on a whole new pair of socks, I'd rather use wool than this acrylic. (Moda Dea Sassy Stripes). But, the yarn isn't so bad that I should trash the project all together. So I'm knitting the next sock. At the very least, it will give me more experience for my next sock knitting experience in which I am going to pick a truly awesome pattern! (Not a crazy ribbed-make-your-foot-look-fat-in-all-the-wrong-places pattern).

Oh, and my final are done! Woo woo!!

Labels: ,