Life

I was totally depressed this afternoon so I decided to ignore my homework and knit. So, I tried to work on the sleeves of the hexacomb cardigan only to get about two rows in and discover the mother of all knots in the center of my ball. It took me an HOUR to undo it, and that's only because about 45 minutes into it I just decided to cut an end really short to undo all the twists. The problem was that when you get a lot of friction with this yarn the fibers rub together and sort of create a little belt around the two pieces of yarn sticking them together and creating a big mess. I absolutely love knit picks yarn, but this isn't the first time I have had a big knot lurking inside my center-pull ball. Lame.

All of this is yet another piece of evidence in support of my thesis that life sucks.

Labels: , , ,