Ready, Set, Go! It's a Commuting Scarf

I cast on Sunday for the lace ribbon scarf from this spring's Knitty. It's my little project to work on during my 40 minute commute to and from work every day. Unfortunately, I'm usually packed in the train like a sardine and couldn't possibly knit, but once I transfer to the bus I usually get a seat and will have a few minutes to work. And, you know, since it's already going to be in my purse I suppose it's conceivable that I might accidentally work a few rows under my desk at work. Ha ha.

This is my first time working from a chart and I already have the lace pattern memorized. Whoo hoo! The WIP looks pretty damn ugly right now, but I guess that's just the way lace is. It will look fabulous once it's finished and blocked. My faith in blocking never waivers.

Labels: , ,