Update

I've been working on the baby blanket this week and I'm a little over 1/4 way through (estimated because I have used 1 of the 4 skeins of yarn that I planned to use). It's a pretty boring knit, but it's working well because I started my internship last week and I am completely exhausted at the end of the day - I don't have the energy for more complicated projects. I need to take another pic to show off my progress. It's really soft, and I'm glad I'm doing the rolled edge - it looks nice. My "due date" for finishing this thing is June 6 - that's going to be one of my last facials before my aesthetician has her sweet little baby girl.

I'm getting a little ansty about all my other WIPs. I need to work on them so I can cast on for all the other projects I'm dying to start. Oh my goodness!

Labels: ,