Sadness!

I didn't knit at all this weekend and I didn't cast on for Cressida this week... tsk tsk! I have so many projects on the needles and I have tons more I want to start, so all I want to do it sit down and knit, knit, knit!! (I've sort of had knitting ADD lately, I keep starting stuff up then putting it down and starting something new).

I really want to start on Cressida and I need to finish up Sheldino soon. It's "due" on July 10 and I have to knit a second Sheldon with safety eyes in the meantime. My aestetician is having a baby in July so I've got another deadline there to knit either booties or a blanket, which I'm looking forward to. Also, I may or may not have just ordered the yarn for the hexacomb cardigan from the spring IK, which I am convinced is going to be my favorite cardigan of the summer.... tee hee.

Only like 4 more weeks of school and then I'm free to knit whenever I want!! YAY!

Labels: , , , ,