It's Here!

Roxy says:
"Yay! My yarn is here!"
I'm done with finals! Yay! Now I can devote all my time to knitting. (Well, aside from the need to clean, pack, say farewell, fill my prescriptions, shop, and go to a job interview....) I spent last night furiously knitting on the one gift I have to get done. I am pretty pleased with my progress. I think another hardcore knitting session tonight and I'll be nearly done. I can finish at home. I would have stayed up all night knitting last night, but I decided I should really be social and go out for a glass of wine, which turned into three - making late night knitting inadvisable.

I have to pick out which project I am going to take to SLC with me. It is so hard! I want to make sure I have enough projects to keep me busy, but at the same time, I don't want to lug a whole bunch of supplies across the country only to haul them all back again. (Especially when I'm sure my suitcase will be loaded down with presents!!) I definitely need to bring the super secret project and my socks which I am determined to finish up before December is out, to get my KAL letter! I also think I'm going to bring the supplies to get started with my U-Neck vest. Then, I'd like to bring Danica.... Now my project bag is getting loaded down. I'm not bringing Roxy's bed because the yarn is way too bulky. (Sorry hon!) I'd also like to bring a few things in case I have time for any more last-minute gift knitting - but whose do I bring??

Maybe if I food-saver all the yarn into a flat little package I will have room to bring it all. But my mom will make fun of me.

Labels: , , ,