YAY!!

Knitting blues are gone! I got my little Thanksgiving present to myself in the mail today. Mom, stop reading now. I don't want you to know the extent of your daughter's addiction....

First, I went gadget crazy. I got: needle stoppers, yarn sleeves (assorted sizes), more row counters, a snag grabber, and a new cable needle.

Needle crazy? Yup. Two new sets of bamboo sock needles and a few pairs of straights to complete my collection of 10'' straights (up to 13's).

Yarn? Duh. Though, mindful of the pain it would cause my mother I only bought ONE kind of yarn, with a SPECIFIC PROJECT in mind. So, I got some of the new(?) Moda Dea Silk 'n Wool Blend in Pewter. (It's dark gray with tweedy flecks of a silvery gray mixed in) I'm using it for the Back to School vest. It sounded luxurious online, and it feels really great. I hope it is nice to work with!

And notions...? RIBBON!!!! and some lovely navy corduroy. Yummy!

Labels: , ,