We Have a Shell

Last night I finished Sheldina's shell (after working lots on my homework, thankyouverymuch.) I think the seaming on the bottom is a little messy (ok, FACT: it's messy), but it doesn't really show once it's on her, so I'm letting it slide. I had to focus on watching How I Met Your Mother.
All that is left to do is attach the bottom panel of the shell and attach the limbs.... and add a bow. I've already knit the attachment panel and the legs, so it's mostly finishing work from here. You know, my favorite. Although, I am mildly excited to attach the bottom panel because you use a neat attached i-cord technique that I'd like to perfect - I (perversely) thought it was fun on the last Sheldon. Mainly, I'd like to see if I can make it "flip" down instead of up.

We're almost there folks!

Labels: , ,